Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't Decide on Wrap Color!

Which color will stand the test of time?

• Dark Charcoal Satin

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Black Satin

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright everyone! Taking delivery of my Black with White Interior RWD.

After looking at so many model 3's I've decided to go down the wrapping route but can't seem to decide on which two colors to go with. I'm also looking at having the brake calipers and and tesla logos match in a unique color.

Would love to hear feedback from those that have gone down this route and any other feedback.

Accents im exploring

-Powder Blue
- Red
- Neon Yellow

I think it might help if you provide photos as examples.

But I feel you on the anxiety of picking the color. I had an entire month to decide and perused so many IG pages for ideas...I kept going back and forth between colors and matte, satin, or gloss...then there were the brands too. It's definitely worth all the anxiety once you see your car newly wrapped though.

If I had to pick, being familiar with what these colors might look like, I vote for dark charcoal satin.

96A2E23A-E518-4757-8602-796E3E8E504C.jpeg
It’s not your color but a stealth matted silver looks sweet.

Alright everyone! Taking delivery of my Black with White Interior RWD.

After looking at so many model 3's I've decided to go down the wrapping route but can't seem to decide on which two colors to go with. I'm also looking at having the brake calipers and and tesla logos match in a unique color.

Would love to hear feedback from those that have gone down this route and any other feedback.

Accents im exploring

-Powder Blue
- Red
- Neon Yellow
i bought my white model s 4 1'2 years ago and wrapped it in 3M fierce fushia with a graphic on the hood at 4 years i redid the front and rear bumper covers and still a very good match the wrap is supposed to be good for 5 years i say probably closer to

Attachments

• IMG_20180922_1201408.jpg
    IMG_20180922_1201408.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 119
yes please find out the color of this!
This is what he wrote:

This a one off custom printed champagne chrome wrap. There is that funny looking piece in the front because there are sensors in front underneath the bumper that are effected by the chrome vinyl.

It is a satin laminate over top that makes the car matte/satin

The film is laminated before its applied to the car. So it doesn’t necessarily need to be wrapped twice but yes it’s two layers.

C6DFB267-AB9D-415F-B6D9-6E2B1145DB4F.jpeg

Don’t know the original paint color underneath, it was a random Model 3 outside of the Wrap shop called Auto Armour. I can email them and ask.

Just know that a total wrap is $7000.00 with Xpel.

Fred

Did you do the $7,000 Xpel? I can’t imagine spending that much on PPF on a Model 3.

————

OP: I’d go with satin grey. Everyone and their mom has satin/matte black now. Been played out in the car world for a while now. Also not a fan of red accents, because again, everyone and their mom has them.

Reactions: RScottyL