Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cant pair Samsung fold to 2014 S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone help please . Just got a new to me Model S . 2014 85 . Its all good . I set up the Tesla App on my Samsung fold and works the car . Even starts it / locks and unlocked... BUT it WONT pair on Bluetooth to let me use the phone or play music or anything .. its so frustrating.. has anyone else seen this .. knows how to fix ... my wife's iPhone worked and pairs seamlessly..

I can see the fold on the tesla ...

I can see the tesla on the Samsung fold in the Bluetooth settings ... they just never pair .. or never seem to offer the code to link ... its SO frustrating... anyone got any ideas please .

Really appreciate your help

Can anyone help please . Just got a new to me Model S . 2014 85 . Its all good . I set up the Tesla App on my Samsung fold and works the car . Even starts it / locks and unlocked... BUT it WONT pair on Bluetooth to let me use the phone or play music or anything .. its so frustrating.. has anyone else seen this .. knows how to fix ... my wife's iPhone worked and pairs seamlessly..

I can see the tesla on the Samsung fold in the Bluetooth settings ... they just never pair .. or never seem to offer the code to link ... its SO frustrating... anyone got any ideas please .

I'm not sure this is really help, but I have a December 2014 85 and the z-fold and it works fine. You could try rebooting the phone. This one seems to have a special operating system, had some trouble for a while connecting at all, and I reboot often seems to get it to do things it wouldn't do before. Other than that, you could also reboot the car. I would do the foot on the brake both thumbs on the scroll buttons until it goes dark.

Oh, also, I have the MCU 2 upgrade. Which changes everything. And, by the way, makes it feel like a brand new car. If you haven't gotten that, it's well worth the money. They replace both screens as well as the media control unit itself. A vast upgrade.

Upvote 0

I'm not sure this is really help, but I have a December 2014 85 and the z-fold and it works fine. You could try rebooting the phone. This one seems to have a special operating system, had some trouble for a while connecting at all, and I reboot often seems to get it to do things it wouldn't do before. Other than that, you could also reboot the car. I would do the foot on the brake both thumbs on the scroll buttons until it goes dark.

Oh, also, I have the MCU 2 upgrade. Which changes everything. And, by the way, makes it feel like a brand new car. If you haven't gotten that, it's well worth the money. They replace both screens as well as the media control unit itself. A vast upgrade.
Thanks both .. rebooted and it works .. appreciate the advice ! Great forum

Reactions: Jayskywalker21
Upvote 0