Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't setup Homelink, with either Standard mode and DM mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Arvindm and that you for ALL your help.
I must be not following your directions correctly where you advised me to "Look in the security section of the menu".
I don't believe that I have changed "security" selections and thought that security would be under the CONTROLS menu, it is not so if you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you guide me to it.
As for Self Park, I purchased the software upgrade package when I purchased the vehicle and have auto drive but I am unaware of an enhanced Autopilot package. Is this a completely different upgrade to the one that I purchased?
Thank you Arvindm and I apologize for being such a pain in the a$$
Bob
Hi Bob

The parking spot and your gate may be too close to one another. You may have to remove the location from HomeLink programming and do it a little further away so that way the mirrors fold when you get to the parking spot and not when you are at the gate. Try reporgamming it from different distances. It may just solve the problem. If not, you can always use voice commands to fold or open the mirrors!