Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car not assigned to MyTesla account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i picked up my new Model 3 on 12/31 and still do not have the car assigned to MyTesla account. Nobody at Tesla responds to email inquiries and when I call customer support it is an automated message that refers me back to online support. Any suggestions? Very frustrating that without the phone app, I am forced to use the credit card key which is very inconvenient and doesn’t allow the ability to utilize the features provided on the app. I picked up the car from the Highland Park, IL store. Appreciate any suggestions.

You need to call the store that sold you the tesla and talk to someone there. Try getting ahold of your owner advisor and let him know what's up. Customer support is probably ignoring you since your number isn't associated with a VIN.

Also, I don’t know if this will work for you but the only way I’ve had anyone answer the phone at my service center is choosing options to check on the status of my vehicle being serviced. Might be a way to at least talk to a live person somewhat quickly?