Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car wash Arizona

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm using the rinseless car wash method. It's easy on the paint, uses much less water, leaves very little mess, takes less time that the "ole traditional hand job" and the results are excellent. Check out the 2 videos @ After Care OCDetailing - Premier Clear Bra & Paint Protection Shop in Bay Area, CA. Different information is relayed in both videos, so it's good to watch both to catch all the tips.

I took a 3,000 mile road trip and threw my pump sprayer, wash bucket, mit and drying towels in the truck and did the rinseless car wash while charging along the way (didn't want to leave splattered bugs on for days).

• Funny
Reactions: blueice89
I'm using the rinseless car wash method. It's easy on the paint, uses much less water, leaves very little mess, takes less time that the "ole traditional hand job" and the results are excellent. Check out the 2 videos @ After Care OCDetailing - Premier Clear Bra & Paint Protection Shop in Bay Area, CA. Different information is relayed in both videos, so it's good to watch both to catch all the tips.

I took a 3,000 mile road trip and threw my pump sprayer, wash bucket, mit and drying towels in the truck and did the rinseless car wash while charging along the way (didn't want to leave splattered bugs on for days).
Too mucus woken just want to pay someone

I forgot to mention, when I'm in a hurry, I can complete the rinseless car wash in 10-12 minutes (doesn't include the wheels)... this is speaking for the Model 3.