Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Caraoke - muting vocal track?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found this, of course that was before the screen refresh, not sure if it’s still applicable

“By default Caraoke songs are played with vocals, but if you'd like to remove the vocals from the song, you can tap the microphone. The song will continue to play with the lyrics shown, but all vocals will be muted.”

If i get this on delivery I'm refusing delivery. I'm paying 65k for this car, and having vocals on the KARAOKE track IS UNACCEPTABLE.... That's not even karaoke. They might as well just be terrible cover versions of the songs. That's essentially what this is and that's not what i paid for.
lol!!!!

check the spelling… it’s Caraoke, not karaoke, just like McDowells (Coming to America)
F3A0C13B-9B06-46DE-BE8C-11A56E909E2C.jpeg

How do we let Tesla know so they can fix it in the next update?
According to Tesla service rep (when I asked a similar question) post in forums (as you have done). Presumably, engineers monitor forums to find out what people are saying. Alternatively, they suggested tweeting to Elon Musk (yeah, no).

The squeaky wheel gets the oil