TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Cargo boxes for factory aero bars?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by jordanair45, Dec 16, 2019.

1. jordanair45

jordanair45 2019 Model 3 SR+ w/ FSD

Does anyone know which cargo boxes fit on the factory aero bars?

Looking at the yakima rocketbox pro 12.

Seems like it should just snap right on?

2. drs1901

drs1901 Member

My 2019 M3 with Tesla roof rack (made by Yakima)
    Yakima Skybox is about 8 yrs old and fits the bigger aero cross bars of the Tesla rack
    I also called Yakima about other carriers I own and they were helpful after requesting pictures of the rack and the other carriers 20191025_093908.jpg

• Informative x 1
  3. M3FNATIK

M3FNATIK Recovering BMW Addict

how much loss in range are you seeing with that box?