Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carina's Tesla tray / 'Teslaskuffen' for Model S/X - Black Alcantara LHD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who have been around since 2016/2017, you may remember this as one of (if not the) first Teslatrays designed for the storage cubby below the MCU display, for the legacy Model S and Model X. Handmade in Norway by Carina Larsen and propelled into popularity by a Bjorn Nyland video.

Combi/Premium tray - in black leather with Alcantara inner lining, for LHD vehicles. In great condition and the Alcantara shows as-new, used only to store sunglasses and never coins so it is minty clean. I no longer own a legacy LHD Model S, but still have one of these trays in my RHD Model S.

Unlike the cheaper generic plastic trays out there, this one fits just right. It did not come flying out even when launching my P100D, items stowed inside remain quiet due to the Alcantara lining, and is almost invisible unless you know it's there. I can't count the number of friends who ended up ordering one for their S/X after seeing mine, to replace their noisy and cheap looking plastic trays.

$75 shipped Canada or continental US.

Attachments

• tray1.jpeg
    tray1.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 127
  • tray2.jpeg
    tray2.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 73
  • tray3.jpg
    tray3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 78