Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cedar Springs (Dallas) Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty horrible first experience with Cedar Springs today…

My delivery appointment today at 9:30 am with Dallas (Cedar Springs) was cancelled last night at 10:30 pm but since I already cleared my day so I decided to go by and see what's going on.

The associate delivery manager told me they got a few alerts when they were prepping the car last night and are running diagnostic, but he refused to provide an update on it, not even an ETA for diagnostic completion.

Then I asked him if I can just take a look at my car, like see the VIN and stuff, I won't sit in it and won't touch it. HE REFUSED. So pretty much he was keeping me away from a car that I fully paid for and MVPA signed, keep in mind this is a Texas delivery.

I then told him I will hang around until I get an update on the diagnostic and while I was waiting I called around my IDA, my ID Super and got a hold of the CSR supervisor to explain the situation. About an hour later the associate delivery manager came by and first he asked me if I can stop calling people because it disrupts the 'channel of communication', whatever the **** that is… Then he proceed to tell me the alert was due to a defective rear tire speed sensor or rotational speed sensor (not sure exactly), since they don't have the parts in house they have to overnight it in and try to squeeze in an install tomorrow. The fastest I can get my car is probably Monday next week.

Bottom line, after 3 delays, still no car.