Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center caps and lug nut covers for T Sportline's TST wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received T Sportline's TST wheels (in Brilliant Silver). I also got a set of TPMSs (OEM) from them for an extra $300, though I later found out that you can get the same thing from any Service Center for $280.

I'd now like to get a matching set of center caps and lug nut covers - preferably the same as those on the Model S/X. I asked at a Service Center but they refused to sell me S/X parts without a VIN.

I saw that T Sportline ($50) and EV Tuning ($25) are selling lug nut covers. Are there any other options?

Also, does anybody know where to get chrome/silver center caps?

Please ignore my eBay link. They won’t fit as per Malbrough observation.

As for TSportline, they don’t offer the silver Tesla center cap and their silver nuts covers are coming soon but will be 5X more expensive...

I kept the TST caps that came with my 19" grey TST wheels as I think they look pretty good. You need to look pretty closely to see that they are different from the OEM Tesla ones.

Elie also tried to sell me his TST TPMS when I changed my OEM 18" aeros for my new TST 19" turbines stating that the old ones would not work on the new tires and wheels. I went to America's Tire and they just moved the old ones over and they work just fine.

I was able to fit the center caps, though they did seem like they were perhaps a millimeter wider.

I also grabbed a set of chrome lug nut caps from Tesla (the same as those on the Model S).

Here is a before/after:
IMG_20190223_174243.jpgIMG_20190223_174433.jpg