Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center console 12v power outlet stopped working while using Inflator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Front driver side tire showing low pressure so i plugged in the air inflator in the 12v power outlet in the center console and after few minutes it stopped working and now. I have no power coming from 12v outlet in the center console. Is there is a fuse box in the Tesla?

Solution
They are e fuses, I believe they reset automatically after some amount of time. I dont remember offhand what that amount of time is, but perhaps someone else knows.

It used to be fairly common for someone to post exactly this ("Hey I used an 12V air compressor and now my power outlet doesnt work"), depending on which brand they had, etc.
They are e fuses, I believe they reset automatically after some amount of time. I dont remember offhand what that amount of time is, but perhaps someone else knows.

It used to be fairly common for someone to post exactly this ("Hey I used an 12V air compressor and now my power outlet doesnt work"), depending on which brand they had, etc.

• Informative
Reactions: jddaigle
Upvote 0
Solution