Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did the carbon fiber version. Had a buddy help out. 30 minute install. Pic below. Makes the black interior look nice.

Attachments

• 1E41E3D4-792A-4AA4-B46D-695DB50159FF.jpeg
    1E41E3D4-792A-4AA4-B46D-695DB50159FF.jpeg
    479.8 KB · Views: 106
I let my wife attempt the @Kenriko matte white last night and she failed big time and ripped it when trying to use the orange plastic razor blade along the trim on the cup holder portion. I let her do it because no way i have the skills to do it myself.

We have one more piece that was included so fingers crossed on attempt 2!

I let my wife attempt the @Kenriko matte white last night and she failed big time and ripped it when trying to use the orange plastic razor blade along the trim on the cup holder portion. I let her do it because no way i have the skills to do it myself.

We have one more piece that was included so fingers crossed on attempt 2!

I had the video of the install in the car with me on my iPad. It helps. also make sure its not to hot out. 60 to 70 F is fine. 60 better. The vinyl doesn't stick so immediately and is easy to reposition.

I had the video of the install in the car with me on my iPad. It helps. also make sure its not to hot out. 60 to 70 F is fine. 60 better. The vinyl doesn't stick so immediately and is easy to reposition.

She had her phone on and watching as she went. I think she did fine in getting it on but when "tucking" into the seam on the trim she ripped with the plastic razor blade. It was about 55 degrees out or so. She is going to give it another shot. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Jimmy 1 and 03DSG