Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! I'm Richard Lin and I've been a forum sponsor here for a long time, but admittedly not very active. We are pretty familiar to a lot of the Tesla owners but I wanted to make a post to introduce myself and my shop again to those of you just receiving your new cars and wondering where is the best place to get your vehicle protected!

We've been in the same location in Anaheim Hills for the past 9 years and serving Orange County for the past 14 years. I'm the owner and operator and my wife also helps me with scheduling and managing the shop. I've got two employees, Josh and Melissa that help in a variety of ways with Josh being my right hand man, and Melissa helping out with some products we manufacture and ship from the same location, as well as helping us keep the shop presentable to the public.

Are you wondering who we are and what our customers think about us? Check out DemandForce which is a closed review system for only customers that have worked with us directly. We used to be known as ShowCarDetailing.
ShowCarPerfection.com

You can also ready about us on Yelp.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/showcar-perfection-anaheim

For those of you familiar with Avio Coach Craft, they often recommend their customers to us as well.

Since 2015, we've been the exclusive US Distributor for CS-II Coatings, which are made right here in California ever since 2005. We produce some of the best coatings in the industry and our Titanium coating has been extremely popular. At this moment we are perfecting a Red Model 3 which is getting Titanium, and have a white Model 3 coming in next week for the same. For the past 3 months, we've been working on 3-5 Tesla's per week which is about the most our small team can handle. Quality is absolutely important to us.

Sometimes new customers think they need to have a very special or expensive car to bring to us. I tell them that actually, if you love your vehicle, we will give it the love it deserves. We will never be the cheapest service around, but we work hard to meet and exceed your expectations and provide as much value as possible for your money.

Whether you are looking for protection that lasts only a year or long enough for your 3 year lease or even longer because you intend to own it forever, we have products and services to help you accomplish that giving you peace of mind and making the washing a pleasure for you instead of a chore.

You can check out our coatings .:: CS2USA.com Permanent Coatings ::.

We do all of our work indoors, from prep to perfecting to coating. We rinse with purified RO water, foam with Meguiar's Professional car wash soap, gently mitt the paint, then blow dry to minimize contact with the paint. We can then inspect the condition of your paint under our special lights that we created for our industry. Depending on your desired level of perfection, your car will be paint corrected and perfected, and prepped again for coating. Depending on which CS-II coating you choose, we will apply the coating and ensure a flawless and perfect install. Unlike some shops, we prefer you to pick up your car when the sun is shining bright so you can see just how beautiful the finish is. We take a lot of pictures before, during, and after the process as well which you can have for your records. We also blur out any license plates to protect your privacy if we use them in any of our marketing pictures on Facebook or our website.

Our work hours are Monday- Friday from 8am to 5pm. However we allow pickups and drops off outside of these hours for your convenience. If you are in the Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda area or within 5 miles, we offer a free shuttle to get you to or from our shop. Enterprise and Avis rental cars are close by as well.

Here is a Porsche we did about 3 months ago with our self healing TitaniumSH coating. It's undergoing a maintenance wash and getting blown dried.

When we coat your car, we can also coat your wheels to make it much easier to maintain.

Despite what you may think, just because your car is "brand new" doesn't mean it's perfect and ready for a coating. The next video is of a black Model 3 that was just picked up and driven over to us the same day.

Although we don't get a lot of rain in SoCal, this is what our windshield coating, Clear Vue does

Even if you vinyl wrapped your car, you still want to protect it.

If you want to save a few hundred bucks and go with a 3 year coating this is our Ceramic coating on a blue Model S
CS-II Ceramic on Blue Tesla

Reactions: P85_DA
Here's the Black Model 3 we did with CS-II Titanium. You can see the BEFORE condition in my first post (a video clip) that shows how "imperfect" the paint was.
37987915_10156728165066133_7849613419945656320_o.jpg
38029600_10156728165086133_717480699182972928_o.jpg
[A
37991220_10156728165316133_2338564578335522816_o.jpg
38122075_10156728165441133_6475166714915979264_o.jpg

Reactions: Need
I'm so glad I saw this thread. I've been following Richard for over 10yrs when he launched BlackWow, and I found him on Autopia.org detailing forums. He's as OCD as I am :). hopefully you can see the brightness in the pics. The metal flakes in the paint. There are zero swirls, orange peel is cut down quite a bit before and after. (I should have taken some before). I did 100hrs of research on different ceramic coatings. From Feynlabs to ceramic ultra. But after talking to Richard about CS-II titanium and watching some videos of how easy stuff came off of rims, white seats, paint etc with a power washer I was sold.
I really want an easy wash.
This thing is slick as hell btw, and just overall bright.

I opted for this instead of PPF, (I know it's a huge difference), but felt after seeing the material solidified as a sample, it would protect the paint enough for most little things.

Richard also offered for me to come back in 2 weeks after it's cured to show me how to wash it. I also go the interior ceramic coated with CS-II. He put on his blackwow on the plastic trims as well. When I read his about page About | ShowCarPerfection.com and the yelp reviews I knew this was the person I wanted to take my car to.

It wasn't cheap, but I think it's gonna last a long time, and if i'm saving $40/week washing my car it pays for itself pretty quickly. Especially if the white interior stays as easy as he showed me in a few videos.
Here's washing the car

Here's cleaning the white interior with just water!

Anyway, Richard Lim is pretty low key @ShowCarPerfection I just had to give him a shotout. He's no BS. Can't wait to get my rims to bring them in to get coated.

Attachments

• Inked20210627_190418_LI.jpg
    Inked20210627_190418_LI.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20210627_190213.jpg
    20210627_190213.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210627_190535 (1).jpg
    20210627_190535 (1).jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 206945742_10226779415694495_1325711817316773334_n.jpg
    206945742_10226779415694495_1325711817316773334_n.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 38
Hi everyone! I'm Richard Lin and I've been a forum sponsor here for a long time, but admittedly not very active. We are pretty familiar to a lot of the Tesla owners but I wanted to make a post to introduce myself and my shop again to those of you just receiving your new cars and wondering where is the best place to get your vehicle protected!

We've been in the same location in Anaheim Hills for the past 9 years and serving Orange County for the past 14 years. I'm the owner and operator and my wife also helps me with scheduling and managing the shop. I've got two employees, Josh and Melissa that help in a variety of ways with Josh being my right hand man, and Melissa helping out with some products we manufacture and ship from the same location, as well as helping us keep the shop presentable to the public.

Are you wondering who we are and what our customers think about us? Check out DemandForce which is a closed review system for only customers that have worked with us directly. We used to be known as ShowCarDetailing.
ShowCarPerfection.com

You can also ready about us on Yelp.
ShowCar Perfection - Anaheim, CA

For those of you familiar with Avio Coach Craft, they often recommend their customers to us as well.

Since 2015, we've been the exclusive US Distributor for CS-II Coatings, which are made right here in California ever since 2005. We produce some of the best coatings in the industry and our Titanium coating has been extremely popular. At this moment we are perfecting a Red Model 3 which is getting Titanium, and have a white Model 3 coming in next week for the same. For the past 3 months, we've been working on 3-5 Tesla's per week which is about the most our small team can handle. Quality is absolutely important to us.

Sometimes new customers think they need to have a very special or expensive car to bring to us. I tell them that actually, if you love your vehicle, we will give it the love it deserves. We will never be the cheapest service around, but we work hard to meet and exceed your expectations and provide as much value as possible for your money.

Whether you are looking for protection that lasts only a year or long enough for your 3 year lease or even longer because you intend to own it forever, we have products and services to help you accomplish that giving you peace of mind and making the washing a pleasure for you instead of a chore.

You can check out our coatings .:: CS2USA.com Permanent Coatings ::.

We do all of our work indoors, from prep to perfecting to coating. We rinse with purified RO water, foam with Meguiar's Professional car wash soap, gently mitt the paint, then blow dry to minimize contact with the paint. We can then inspect the condition of your paint under our special lights that we created for our industry. Depending on your desired level of perfection, your car will be paint corrected and perfected, and prepped again for coating. Depending on which CS-II coating you choose, we will apply the coating and ensure a flawless and perfect install. Unlike some shops, we prefer you to pick up your car when the sun is shining bright so you can see just how beautiful the finish is. We take a lot of pictures before, during, and after the process as well which you can have for your records. We also blur out any license plates to protect your privacy if we use them in any of our marketing pictures on Facebook or our website.

Our work hours are Monday- Friday from 8am to 5pm. However we allow pickups and drops off outside of these hours for your convenience. If you are in the Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda area or within 5 miles, we offer a free shuttle to get you to or from our shop. Enterprise and Avis rental cars are close by as well.

Here is a Porsche we did about 3 months ago with our self healing TitaniumSH coating. It's undergoing a maintenance wash and getting blown dried.

When we coat your car, we can also coat your wheels to make it much easier to maintain.

Despite what you may think, just because your car is "brand new" doesn't mean it's perfect and ready for a coating. The next video is of a black Model 3 that was just picked up and driven over to us the same day.

Although we don't get a lot of rain in SoCal, this is what our windshield coating, Clear Vue does

Even if you vinyl wrapped your car, you still want to protect it.

If you want to save a few hundred bucks and go with a 3 year coating this is our Ceramic coating on a blue Model S
CS-II Ceramic on Blue Tesla
Shot out to Richard who ceramic my Y 1 yr ago and it's still looking perfect.