Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chalk Gray PPF Model X Plaid!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our new MX Plaid is almost ready!

Chalk Gray PPF
CQuartz Finest Reserve Ceramic
3M Crystalline (this is starting today!)
Tsportline 22in Satin Gray TSV wheels

My wife is excited!

Attachments

• mxp1.jpg
    mxp1.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 105
I've been thinking of getting a CF cap for the rear spoiler, and maybe now the CF cap for the side mirrors seeing your picture. Not sure about gloss finish (to complement the glossy window trims) or a matte finish (to match the interior CF trims).

But now that I see your gloss black vinyl wrap on the mirror caps, that looks good too. And gives it a matching finish with the gloss black trims.

Tough decision 🤔

Reactions: sarugby4life
So what is the brand of the wrap? I have never heard of colored PPF. I have had quite a few vehicles wrapped in clear and satin PPF. Your vehicle looks awesome.
Thanks. This film is made by a company called IVIOS. STEK is another one of the big players in this space. My detailer has been primarily using STEK for colored PPF but has been testing IVIOS for several years. He has been all over PPF magazine and won numerous awards so his decision to use this brand didn’t come overnight. There are other colored PPF brands out there, but many of them are garbage.

Thanks! This was done by a very close friend at OCDETAILING. Joe has done many cars for me over the years - he and his team are incredible, and he’s just a great human being. Cost is $$$$, I’d prefer not to post here but they are expensive. I will say you get what you pay for :)
Why not?? Its not like a price tag on a present. What do you risk by telling the price of the wrap?