Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changing to an inventory car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After having a nightmare with the car we’ve ordered, we are looking in to grabbing an inventory car that pops up, preferably a red/white performance with AP. The question is, if this car pops up in the evening and we can’t get through to Tesla, is it possible to just pay the deposit again to secure it, and then get it moved over to the current right now we have and keep the OLEV grant? Thanks.

After having a nightmare with the car we’ve ordered, we are looking in to grabbing an inventory car that pops up, preferably a red/white performance with AP. The question is, if this car pops up in the evening and we can’t get through to Tesla, is it possible to just pay the deposit again to secure it, and then get it moved over to the current right now we have and keep the OLEV grant? Thanks.

I reckon you won't get the grant as the newer car is 'technically' after the deadline.

The £100 should def secure the new car, and you'd hope that Tesla would then move the payment from your first car to the 2nd.

Good luck whatever you do!

Reactions: Harv3y
Did you have a look today?
I’m sure there was a Red/White Performance in there today. A long with a LR in Red with Black...gone now though I’m afraid.