Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats - Phone App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week i update my tesla app to the latest version available for ios and the Charge Stats feature went away. I read few posts abt logging off or restarting and it comes back but doesn't seem to work for me.

Do everyone with the latest version of the app 4.19.5 still are able to see the charge stats?

Weird I lost the charge stats as well still shows KWH added on last charge but graph is Gone.

Also have 2023.6.11 installed.

Almost seems like it disappeared on the day the deluxe connectivity lapsed ..??,, but what does that have to do with wlan or blue tooth data between the phone and car?

EVLR maybe it is the phones?

I have rebooted mine a couple times to no effect Using a Pixel 5a

Last week i update my tesla app to the latest version available for ios and the Charge Stats feature went away. I read few posts abt logging off or restarting and it comes back but doesn't seem to work for me.

Do everyone with the latest version of the app 4.19.5 still are able to see the charge stats?
doesn't work for me. only see Kwh added. iPhone with latest iOS.

Well I rebooted the Car and the Phone while in the car and also closed the blue tooth and re connected... the graph re appeared and all is well again. :)
I did notice when opening the phone ap the "last seen" needs to update for the charge stats to work

Reactions: Kpowers