Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Stats in App Gone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've read through other posts and haven't had any luck getting my charging stats back in my app. Not sure when they went away as I only look at them once in a while. And today, they're gone. As suggested in other posts, I've uninstalled/reinstalled app, rebooted car, and turned on data sharing (3rd option). Still no luck. Android app version 4.21.5-1749

Any other thoughts or ideas to get it to appear again are welcomed.

Checked just now, And it's back! I've done nothing else with the app, car, phone since I initially posted. So, not sure what made it come back out of all of the different things I tried. Definitely a delayed comeback.

Appreciate all the suggestions!

Reactions: Don.Church
And, looking closer at the stats. There is no information past June 12. So some sort of disconnect on around the 12 (yes, I've been charging)? Not sure if it is going to decide to display the rest of June's data or if that is gone. Previous months have full data. Isn't a big deal if it doesn't display, I was just wanting to get an idea of kWh used for a week/month on average.

Odd - charge stats also just disappeared in my Tesla app today too. They were there a day or two ago. May be coincidental but I recently accepted a software update that included the data sharing; perhaps related based on previous post?

Charge Stats Disappears in Mobile App - Charge Stats not showing August data - Similar to others posting above, I noticed that Charge Stats thru the middle of July were correct - then I had no data points from July 17 to now. However, charge stats was still visible on my mobile app. Then, out of the blue, CHRAGE STATS completely disappeared from the mobile APP while I had the app opened.

It looks like a recent car software update must have changed data permissions or all of us are 'turning off' data sharing without knowing it. In my case, like others have stated, I had to go into the car UI and turn on data sharing for charging. I also had to turn on data sharing for road segments. I also had to uninstall and then reinstall the mobile app. This made me lose all "customized" charge settings such as the time of day or variable rate plan. That said, now that "charge stats" is again visible on the mobile app, there is still no DATA from July 17 to now - The middle of July seems to coencide with the last car software update. Charge stats is not showing any data for August charging.

Weird, but it’s the ‘Road Segment Data Analytics’ option that shows Charging Stats in the app. When I saw Charging Stats missing, I turned ‘Charging Data Analytics’ on. Day later, Charging Stats still didn’t show. Turned off ‘Charging Data Analytics’ and turned on ‘Road Segment Data Analytics,’ Charging Stats showed shortly after.

IMG_6164.jpeg