Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chargind disabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I just got my Model X delivered from the auction and it has a message that says charging disabled, but no additional explanation.
The light gets blue, then white and "ejects" the charging with message charging stopped.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

"delivered from the auction" ???

This might explain.

This might explain.

sorry last pushed tab and it uploaded the message.
But yes that is the explanation, I am just trying to figure out what parts to change
I have already purchased the body control unit, the airbag module, the charging inlet, the internal charger itself seems to be working, and I saw Uncle Rich in a similar situation and the 48A charger is completely water proofed so I have not taken it out to open it.
So if anyone knows which parts could cause the error that doesn't allow charging it will be very helpful!
I will check the profuse today, turns out it needs a special tool to open it.
Thanks

"delivered from the auction" ???
Hey, yes I bought the X from Copart. It was flooded, I have changed a few modules due to water damage and have checked all the things I can think off. The car doesn't have signs of water damage at plain sight, no smell, no water mark. But im doing my due diligence to check all modules and connectors.
If you know which ones can cause the "charging stopped" message it would be of great help!
Thanks