Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging equipment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a new Tesla X P100D and i visited the LA Centinela service center and had a great service department individual may the name f of German. I am trying to install a charging capability for our home garage. He showed me what Tesla has available to install in our garage it was fantastic but I need to but the actual hardware whichni8s great with me aDOES ANYONE NKNOW WHERE I CN GOMONLINE AND ORDER THIS AS WELL AS ACCESS THE TESLA LISTY OF QUALIFIED VENDORS TOMINSTALL THE NECESSARY CHARGING EQUIPMENT. PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN THANK YOU

I just bought a new Tesla X P100D and i visited the LA Centinela service center and had a great service department individual may the name f of German. I am trying to install a charging capability for our home garage. He showed me what Tesla has available to install in our garage it was fantastic but I need to but the actual hardware whichni8s great with me aDOES ANYONE NKNOW WHERE I CN GOMONLINE AND ORDER THIS AS WELL AS ACCESS THE TESLA LISTY OF QUALIFIED VENDORS TOMINSTALL THE NECESSARY CHARGING EQUIPMENT. PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN THANK YOU
SORRY FOR

A bit off-topic for this thread... but it sounds like you probably want this:

Model S/X/3 Wall Connector

Any competent electrician can install it. Or on the same page there's a link to the electrician finder service:

Find an Electrician

Hi gang, I am new to this so my apologies for the elementary question but can someone please answer if when installing a charger to my garage for my car 1. Does anyone know if a tesla charger is better than a universal charger (thinking that if I sell the house a future owner may not have tesla) and 2. Can you tell me what type of equipment you purchased, overall coset and if you can place the charger outside the garage rather than inside? thank you

Hi gang, I am new to this so my apologies for the elementary question but can someone please answer if when installing a charger to my garage for my car 1. Does anyone know if a tesla charger is better than a universal charger (thinking that if I sell the house a future owner may not have tesla) and 2. Can you tell me what type of equipment you purchased, overall coset and if you can place the charger outside the garage rather than inside? thank you

If thinking of moving in the next 3-8 years I'd go with a universal charger or simply a 14-50 plug in port. Therefor any charger can be plugged into it as long as it has the right connector. $60-100 for 14-50 port and $250 for install.