Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging in Connecticut/Boston (and NY, NJ, and PA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
crowd-sourced website

Maybe this is the answer.

I find that since EV Charger news is run by one person it is up to that person to post images and update info. He certainly will not be able to keep up as the sites explode.

There needs to be a national effort from our government or a modern crowd sourced page set up.

We at Recargo.com are currently beta testing a free, crowd-sourced solution similar to EVChargerMaps. Since it is all web-based, and not up to a single person, we will be able to scale more easily when the number of sites explodes.

If anyone knows of any sites (Tesla or not) that are not currently listed on EVChargerMaps, or if you are interested in helping us with our beta testing, please drop me an email at

dan (at) recargo (dot) com

East Coast charging sites

ChargeIt,
Thanks for the links. I could not make the details of the RV sites work from their mapping tool.
Do you know how to get that info?

Herb,
I just posted my phone number an email on the "opportunity charging" site you mentioned. Now any Tesla can recharge with a quick stop off the Garden State Parkway, 40 miles south of NYC, on the way to the Jersey shore!

ChargeIt,
Thanks for the links. I could not make the details of the RV sites work from their mapping tool.
Do you know how to get that info?

I assume you are talking about the Road2 software. Left click on an RV "bubble"; this shows a new pop-up window, but it might be off the visible window. You need to drag the map to get it back to center. Then click on an icon along the right side (like the telephone icon). (See thumbnail below.) Additional info could be gathered with a search at RV_Park_Reviews.

Did you ever make that trip to Boston ? Did I miss a report ? :wink:

Attachments

• Road2_RV_Info.jpg
    Road2_RV_Info.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 99