Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging infra structure Germany

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is still missing are superchargers at the highway 61 near Cologn en Koblenz. All traffic from NL/B and West Germany traveling south to Germany/Switserland would need this.

Is there any news about the implementation in this area?

rgrds.

Werner

What is still missing are superchargers at the highway 61 near Cologn en Koblenz. All traffic from NL/B and West Germany traveling south to Germany/Switserland would need this.

Is there any news about the implementation in this area?

rgrds.

Werner

Very shortly from now it will be possible to drive the A61. When Waldlaubersheim is completed, under construction now, you can drive with a short pause in Urmond the 233 km to Waldlaubersheim, and than the 197 km to Achern and from there the 181 km to Egerkingen.

On the "coming soon" map from Tesla is a supercharger projected near Kreuz Kerpen (Sindorf?) which would be better because the 20 extra km to use Urmond won't be necessary anymore and Venlo can be used.

I am also waiting for those SuC's (and of course Mogendorf, also under construction, to be able to use the A3 and skipping Wilsndorf on our way to Hungary).

My "starting point" is almost the same as yours, Tilburg Noord ;)

Last edited:
Very shortly from now it will be possible to drive the A61. When Waldlaubersheim is completed, under construction now, you can drive with a short pause in Urmond the 233 km to Waldlaubersheim, and than the 197 km to Achern and from there the 181 km to Egerkingen.

On the "coming soon" map from Tesla is a supercharger projected near Kreuz Kerpen (Sindorf?) which would be better because the 20 extra km to use Urmond won't be necessary anymore and Venlo can be used.

I am also waiting for those SuC's (and of course Mogendorf, also under construction, to be able to use the A3 and skipping Wilsndorf on our way to Hungary).

My "starting point" is almost the same as yours, Tilburg Noord ;)

Iemand een idee wanneer Waldlaubersheim open gaat, ik ga zondag a.s. naar Zwitserland en dan zou deze stop wel zeer goed uitkomen en hoef ik niet via Metz, Nancy etc.