Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had charging issues with my 2020 model X. The displayed miles do not correspond with actual mileage. I am planning to drive from Carson City Nevada to Bishop California tomorrow. Will I be able to make it? My concern is that there is a big gap from a charging station at Topaz Lake all the way to Mammoth Lakes California. Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

I have had charging issues with my 2020 model X. The displayed miles do not correspond with actual mileage. I am planning to drive from Carson City Nevada to Bishop California tomorrow. Will I be able to make it? My concern is that there is a big gap from a charging station at Topaz Lake all the way to Mammoth Lakes California. Any help would be greatly appreciate it.
I made it from Topaz to Bishop in my 2016 Model X fully loaded with the temp at 105 and the AC on full, both ways. You should be able to make it. Stop in Mammoth if absolutely necessary.

Upvote 0