Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging outside of scheduled time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been having this issue with charging for a while now. 2021 MY is set to charge at 12am but starts charging at 8:03pm nearly every other day. I’ve taken it to the service center and they claim they don’t see that in the charge history. I’ve started sending them screenshots of when it starts charging before 12am. My off peak hours are 12-6am and I have it in the settings although I hear that has nothing to do with the charging configuration and only a monetary calculation. I don’t use scheduled departure only scheduled charge because I’m more concerned with it charging during sooner off peak times. I’ve been kicked off a cheaper price plan because of the charging during more expensive timeframes. Has anyone else had an issue with their Tesla charging outside of the scheduled time? And if so how did you fix the issue?

I’ve been having this issue with charging for a while now. 2021 MY is set to charge at 12am but starts charging at 8:03pm nearly every other day. I’ve taken it to the service center and they claim they don’t see that in the charge history. I’ve started sending them screenshots of when it starts charging before 12am. My off peak hours are 12-6am and I have it in the settings although I hear that has nothing to do with the charging configuration and only a monetary calculation. I don’t use scheduled departure only scheduled charge because I’m more concerned with it charging during sooner off peak times. I’ve been kicked off a cheaper price plan because of the charging during more expensive timeframes. Has anyone else had an issue with their Tesla charging outside of the scheduled time? And if so how did you fix the issue?
I'm having the same issue. Anyone else?

Upvote 0