Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging keeps stopping

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few weeks ago I kept getting Changing Error no power, I tried 3 different cables including the 13a plug charging. The car was recovered to the service station in Norwich and they could find a problem with the car and they said the Tesla cable and 13a unit were faulty (even thou the 13a had never been used. They gave me a new cable and 13a charger and all was good until last night, it won’t charge so logged a service again for Wednesday. They messaged me today and had me trying different cables and it would change for a few minutes then stop on all charges and cables. At this point I lost my rag with the customer service team and my lease company, and told them to just sort it out as it’s no good to me a driveway ornament. They said they didnt have a car for me, and after I blew my stack they have conveniently got a car for me tomorrow. I have told them I am not picking the piece of crap up until they find the problem and rectify it once and for all. It’s going back in November and the day can’t come soon enough. Fantastic car when it’s working, 130 mile round trip every couple of weeks for them to mess about with it and not fix the problem. it is a joke, and I’m glad to be going back to Toyota where they fix any problems if they rarely happen

has anyone had the same issues