Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Checks on a used M3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Firstly my apologies if there is a similar thread elsewhere, I have had a look around and couldn't find it.

I would like to know what to look out for when buying a used M3 SR+. It is a white 2021 model indicating 50K km with VIN LRW3F7FA5MC176290. It has been passed into me at auction for A$55K, they are A$70K new in Australia. All I could do was sit in it on the auction floor but I suspect the vendor will be asking for some more funds and I will certainly be taking it for a test drive before I agree to any higher price.

I understand that all RHD M3 SR+ are made in China with the LFP battery and they all have enhanced Autopilot. There are no visible scratches or scrapes on the paintwork or underneath the car. The white seats have some slight staining but the rest of the interior seems to be as new. I should have checked the battery degradation when I was sitting in it but didn't think about it so that will be one of the first things to do when I go back.

What else should I look out for when I go back to this car?