Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cheetah stance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Off topic I know - is there a way to see the max power output similar to what you guys with the P cars see in a non Performance S?

Not from the factory. That gauge display is only on Ludicrous cars, and only available in Ludicrous+ mode, and only after the pack reaches 50C.

There are a number of apps out there that can read data directly from the car’s CANBUS if you buy an OBDII dongle and adapter cord and dig into the center console area to install it. There’s a lot of data available that way, I’m pretty sure instant power is among the items.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverGS
Hmm, got this today in my app even though I don’t have a Raven. Anyone else?

66FE582E-8D8D-4BA6-9DE1-33E1948F9712.png

Reactions: llirk
Old thread, but I'm interested to know if cheetah stance eventually was added to non-ravens as well?

I have a late 2016 P90DL MX. When using launch mode, car shows something like "entering cheetah stance" in the IC, but I'm not sure if it actually lowers the front or not. Maybe the message is a bug?

Have to try a few times more. :)

Old thread, but I'm interested to know if cheetah stance eventually was added to non-ravens as well?

I have a late 2016 P90DL MX. When using launch mode, car shows something like "entering cheetah stance" in the IC, but I'm not sure if it actually lowers the front or not. Maybe the message is a bug?

Have to try a few times more. :)
Have someone outside watching when you start the launch mode and you'll find out pretty quickly 😀

I have a 2019 P100D and Ludacris plus mode and recently it is not fully engaging Cheetah stance. All temperatures are correct. Both pedals pushed correctly. Multiple attempts over multiple days same issue. It says it’s going to cheetah stance. The suspension starts doing its thing and right at the last bump when it should be ready it says both pedals pressed power may be reduced.