Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chelmsford SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
would be nice, but as you say, i doubt it with marks tey just opened up, drove in there a couple of days ago out of curiosity, and 12 fresh SC ready to be used.... i even tried plugging in but they clearly had now power to them then.

I was passing Chelmsford today so thought I'd pop by for a look. Not only is the signage up but there are several vehicles in the showroom already, so it looks like opening might not be far away!

IMG_20200814_104107.jpg

• Love
Reactions: pevz and HKP_Tom
I wonder if you will be able to book new car collections from here or if it will just be a service center...

I've got a collection date of 09/09 booked in, but getting to Heathrow is going to be a faff...
When I ordered back in March, they told me it would be a collection centre opening in May. I suspect it will be.

I just called them and they said it will be opening mid to late September

My car was delivered on Tuesday and has some issues so is booked into Dartford SC to get them sorted for 26th August. Got a call today asking if I would like to move it to Chelmsford as its closer to me so I guess they are opening sooner or at least the Service side is.