Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chickensevil

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jim made it a point to reach out to me and let me know you guys were asking. My work schedule has been super crazy. My company got acquired, we are working on cool new things, pushing into new sectors, so while I have enjoyed the direction things are moving in it has caused me to be rather busy and as such my time here has fallen.

Many of you have my email address, I would happily participate in social events when they happen if you can give me a heads up! Sorry that I can't spend more time on here like I used to. If and when things slow down and I'm no longer effectively working two jobs I will be back and posting regularly.

Been at least keeping up with the major news stories as it relates to all things Tesla (and SpaceX) and was super excited to see the delivery numbers come through! If they can carry through with the same numbers in Q4 we should be seeing them hit at least the bottom end of their prediction of 80k this year which is great to see them finally hit a one year target. :D

Seriously, I appreciate that you guys noticed I was absent and I apologize for just dropping off the face of the planet. This community never ceases to surprise me of how awesome everyone is. So thank you all.