Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chiming in from New Mexico

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't do it better, sure Tesla has issues. The pricing and feature pack drove me crazy when I purchased my Model 3 which arrived last week. All I could do is load it up and hope for the best. Everything changes with ea new YouTube Video. I could only hope for the best.

And my model 3 is the best, I love this car. Red and I waxed/polished it last night! How could anyone, not love this car? I dont know what the BMW is about. Not the Chevy EV either. In fact I don't know other EVs but, I do know the leaf. I sold my 2018 with 3000 miles as soon as a good offer came in. Made out Okay even if it was a car deal which one almost never does well with.

I put 60 miles on the Model 3 tonight, it now has about 85 total miles on it. and, I was/am in heaven. I played with every feature, learning how it responds with FSD and autopilot, plus all the rest.

I know I am paying for it but, I have never enjoyed a car like I do this Tesla Model 3. Many find complaints about the car and company but me, I am delighted. Ill be here once on this earth and a lot of money does not seem to matter, right now because this Tesla Model 3 makes my day, my year, my life, awesome!!

Forgive my enthusiam, I love this car!