Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome delete in NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know of a place in NJ, preferably northern, that does chrome deletes? I was going to use Plasti Dip but I think I like a wrap better. I was going try and do it myself when Kenriko makes it available but I don't think I want to wait that long. What would be a reasonable price to do the window chrome, door handles, mirrors and side camera/emblem?

How much do they charge and what is included? Will they do the model 3 chrome? My tint place wouldn't do it because of the cost and limited availability of replacement chrome.

It was wrap mogul. He did say it was a pain and wouldn’t be perfect for the model 3 but I believe he quoted at $850. It was a complete chrome delete emblems, trim, and sensors. I’m currently on the search for a place that will do paint as I want it to be more permeneant. I’ve held off on getting a coating until I can’t find a place that’s will do paint.

• Informative
Reactions: rlb4
It was wrap mogul. He did say it was a pain and wouldn’t be perfect for the model 3 but I believe he quoted at $850. It was a complete chrome delete emblems, trim, and sensors. I’m currently on the search for a place that will do paint as I want it to be more permeneant. I’ve held off on getting a coating until I can’t find a place that’s will do paint.

I don't get why wrapped chrome deletes are so expensive. Couldn't the chrome bits be removed and painted for $850?