Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome Delete (LA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model 3 Chrome Delete | Nikola Pro

$140 to do it yourself. Comes with a heat gun and two sets of every piece in case you mess one up. Or probably pay double or triple that to have a shop do it for you.

I did mine myself 10 months ago. Turned out great. Nikola has videos of every section which I watched beforehand. It very simple, fun and I learned a new skill: How to wrap

I'd recommend doing it yourself. And when you wrap it all, you can look at it and say; I did that.

Reactions: Maaz
Tesla Model 3 Chrome Delete | Nikola Pro

$140 to do it yourself. Comes with a heat gun and two sets of every piece in case you mess one up. Or probably pay double or triple that to have a shop do it for you.

I did mine myself 10 months ago. Turned out great. Nikola has videos of every section which I watched beforehand. It very simple, fun and I learned a new skill: How to wrap
Nikola Pro is the best one out there. Did it on my Model 3 as well.
IMG_1418.JPG
IMG_3729.JPG

Decided to man up and do it myself, especially since they give you a 2nd set in case you mess up. After seeing the videos I think I can do it lol.

I'm definitely not going to do it all in one sitting. Probably do the Handle, Side Cameras, window trim and then the side cameras and mirrors for last.

Getting my tints redone on the 30th and all I need is my Black/Yellow plates and I'm set :cool:

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Decided to man up and do it myself, especially since they give you a 2nd set in case you mess up. After seeing the videos I think I can do it lol.

I'm definitely not going to do it all in one sitting. Probably do the Handle, Side Cameras, window trim and then the side cameras and mirrors for last.

Getting my tints redone on the 30th and all I need is my Black/Yellow plates and I'm set :cool:
Exactly what I'm doing.
only difference is I'm getting my tints done this Friday.

just did the handles and camera.

Can anyone recommend a place that will do a chrome delete for me?

Is it something you can do yourself? I’ve never done something like this before so I’m a bit hesitant.

Hey buddy, I'm new to the forum so I can't change my profile pic and some other things but we can definitely do this for you. Our shop is in South El Monte not far from Los Angeles (maybe 20 mins) and we can arrange to pickup the car or you can drop it off. Chrome deletes are pretty simple, and like other posters said you can diy, so the chrome delete will likely be done the same day we schedule it.

Let us knowwww!

40467555_2230538807222847_4893105815952037421_n.jpg
89087710_660308391456048_9192136175030474815_n.jpg