Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome Delete - Los Angeles Recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If your willing to go down to OC, I would highly recommend Keen Wraps. They work out of TintPlus in Laguna Hills, and they have done a ton of Model 3's. I just had mine done, and it looks painted. Kenan does a really, really good job. $599.

Llumar Formula One Pinnacle Window Tint (15% all all 5 windows + 15% on both roof panels + 50% Ceramic on the windshield) & Gloss Black Chrome Delete. $1,100 for it all @ Tint Plus/Keen Wraps in Laguna Hills. I've had multiple vehicles tinted/wrapped there, and I highly recommend them. Very detailed jobs, never with any issues. My office parking is in direct sunlight all day, and I was noticing around 95-100 degree temps pre-install. With the tint, I'm averaging 78-82 degrees, so a huge difference in keeping the car cool. I really do recommend getting the windshield done (even if it's a slight tint) as it really helps with the glare this massive piece of glass puts off. It also looks nice!
IMG_0520.JPG
IMG_0751.JPG
IMG_3616.JPG
IMG_4924.JPG
IMG_7979.JPG
IMG_9432.JPG

Reactions: RedWhite19