Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome delete model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20190128-203845_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190128-203830_Instagram.jpg

If anyone that lives near New Jersey I got my Chrome deleted from Wrap_That in East Hanover NJ...owner's name is Michael definitely check him out....he does everything, if you're interested check out his Instagram @ Wrap_That

Reactions: Leeclanual
View attachment 372744 View attachment 372745

If anyone that lives near New Jersey I got my Chrome deleted from Wrap_That in East Hanover NJ...owner's name is Michael definitely check him out....he does everything, if you're interested check out his Instagram @ Wrap_That
That looks great. Im setting up an appointment with him this week to get mine done. Did he also paint the calipers for you?

Reactions: Halloween81
Looks good. Is that satin or matte? How much did it cost?

I did it in a satin vinyl wrap, because that's the style I'll be replacing the rims look with also.. I forgot how much I paid for the vinyl wrap but it doesn't take long for Michael to finish the job, so you should be able to have a car back by one day just let him know that Nelson recommended you to him and he should hook you up and give you a good discount...enjoy!

Awesome!! Let Michael know Nelson send you..post pics when ur done and no the brake calipers were standard red because the model I have is the model 3 Performance but I'm sure he can manage and do that too
Will let him know. I will most likely go next saturday. My M3 is red and white interior with t sportline turbine wheels. Im planning on getting the calipers painted and maybe window tint. His prices seem very reasonable compared to other shops that have quoted me over 600 for the chrome delete.

Will let him know. I will most likely go next saturday. My M3 is red and white interior with t sportline turbine wheels. Im planning on getting the calipers painted and maybe window tint. His prices seem very reasonable compared to other shops that have quoted me over 600 for the chrome delete.

Yeah Michael he's definitely a people person and he tries to go the extra mile in satisfying the customers needs, which was the reason why I chose him over other people and if you consider doing tints, he had told me to go with ceramic tint which helped eliminate heat from coming inside the cabin will dramatically make a huge difference since everything is all glass on a Model 3 or Tesla in general.

Yeah Michael he's definitely a people person and he tries to go the extra mile in satisfying the customers needs, which was the reason why I chose him over other people and if you consider doing tints, he had told me to go with ceramic tint which helped eliminate heat from coming inside the cabin will dramatically make a huge difference since everything is all glass on a Model 3 or Tesla in general.
Its worth getting the ceramic tint especially in the summer. I eventually want to wrap the entire car satin red chrome. I know mike just had a kid so hopefully he will be able to do mine this week. I’ll post pictures of the before and after.