Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome delete on red MS...some options...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally was just going to do matte black chrome delete, but more I look at pictures the more I realize what bothers me is the 21” gray turbine wheels on red....with black or with chrome...just breaks it all up. So in the absence of swapping the wheels I’m going to try to make it work with chrome delete. Does anyone have pictures of:

- chrome delete with midnight silver/same color as 21” wheels wrap (handles, trim, anything)
Or
- red with color matched door handles on anything, just curious what that looks like :)

3M makes a color called Satin Vampire Red or something like that. I've seen a Model S completely wrapped in this with black wheels and it looks good. It's not quite MC red though so it may look weird if you just did the chrome bits on a MC red car using it. I've got a MC red car and black wheels to I plan to go with a black chrome delete. I considered just doing plastidip as I did that in past vehicles with good success.

I’d rather not swap the wheels bc I don’t care *that* much to buy an aftermarket setup, that’s why I was thinking I could do the delete in the same color as the wheels, maybe that would look good, haven’t seen anyone do it (bc maybe it looks terrible).