Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CLEAN OEM Model 3 19" Sport Wheels, Tires, Center Caps, TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! New poster long time lurker. I recently changed up my wheel/tire package on my Model 3 and am selling what was my summer set including:

Four OEM 19" Sport Wheels, with Original Continental Procontact RX tires, TPMS, and Center caps for all wheels.

All the rims are in great shape with NO curb rash or dents, TPMS is included and working, and tires are the original factory set mounted/balanced by the factory and never removed with 6-7/32nds left on the two from the rear (Car is LR RWD) and 7-8/32nds left on the two from the front.

Located in the Seattle Area but willing to ship with buyer paying shipping & packaging cost.

$1800.00 for Pickup (+Shipping & Packaging costs if shipped)
All Wheels w:center Caps.jpg
All Wheels w:o center Caps.jpg
Wheel1.jpg
Wheel 2.jpg
All Wheels w:center Caps.jpg
All Wheels w:o center Caps.jpg
Wheel1.jpg
Wheel 2.jpg
Wheel 3.jpg
Wheel 4.jpg
Tread Front 1.jpg
Tread Front 2.jpg
Tread Rear 1.jpg
Tread Rear 2.jpg

How many miles are there on the tires

It's a bit hard to say as I have switched between this and two other sets but my Model 3 just clicked over 18k and I am estimating these have about 12.5k out of that. For what its worth the manufacturer lists the tread as 9/32 to begin with so you can reference that against the tread depth photos above.

ProContact RX - 235/40 R 19 96W | Continental

Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be happy to help.

Thanks!