Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cleaning M3 seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • I’ve had my M3 for about 15 months now, not one problem. I would like to know from others what product to use to clean the dash and seats? In my normal gas car (now for sale) I used —— products and loved them. Not sure if they will work on the vegan leather. Thoughts welcomed, I don’t want to wreck the seats.

• I’ve had my M3 for about 15 months now, not one problem. I would like to know from others what product to use to clean the dash and seats? In my normal gas car (now for sale) I used —— products and loved them. Not sure if they will work on the vegan leather. Thoughts welcomed, I don’t want to wreck the seats.
I use ONR (1/2 oz to a gallon of water) for the outside, windows and interior - found it recommended on several threads.
[Discussion] How do you guys clean model 3 interior? : teslamotors

In my normal gas car (now for sale) I used —— products and loved them. Not sure if they will work on the vegan leather. Thoughts welcomed, I don’t want to wreck the seats.
Welcome to the TMC forums. Maybe if you uncensor the names of the products you currently use (and love), others might be able to tell you whether or not they are appropriate for the "vegan" leather?

I use Chemical Guys Inner Clean Interior Cleaner. It cleans up most stains and smudges, leaves behind a bit of UV protection, and, best of all, smells like pina colada. I also use it to clean fingerprints off of the center screen. I keep a small spray bottle of the stuff in my driver side door along with a MF towel.

Once in a while there is a stubborn stain that requires something a bit more powerful. In that case I use Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner. Even though the seats are a vegan leather, this cleaner still works great.