Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advice/best practices for cleaning inside of M3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any advice/share how you clean the interiors of an M3? The seats, the wood trim, other trim materials (mine is 2019 so i have the piano black, which is a pain but i still love it)? Exterior cleaning is pretty set up (all meguiars) but now tackling the inside. (Or point me to a thread). Thanks.

Any advice/share how you clean the interiors of an M3? The seats, the wood trim, other trim materials (mine is 2019 so i have the piano black, which is a pain but i still love it)? Exterior cleaning is pretty set up (all meguiars) but now tackling the inside. (Or point me to a thread). Thanks.
Start with the manual?
For loose dirt or dust a vacuum can be used. Generally for cleaning most of the surfaces including the seats, a microfiber cloth wet with warm water and mild non-detergent soap (I use Johnson baby shampoo) to clean, and a soft lint-free cloth to dry is all you need. The manual has more specific warnings.
Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla

The seats are PU seats so should be fairly easy to clean and should not need any of the leather conditioners some people like to put on leather seats. Just avoid harsh cleaners as many are solvents that can damage the seats.

Reactions: Mousechamp