Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cleaning out debris in center tail light housing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PoitNarf

My dog's breath smells like dog food
Jun 7, 2016
NJ
So I have a yellow lab and he sheds quite a bit. The hair manages to find itself all over my Model 3 but I’ve been vacuuming regularly and have been able to stay on top of it. However I’ve noticed recently that a few hairs have somehow managed to make their way to the center brake light housing. I have no idea how they got in there and also have no idea how to vacuum it out. Anyone know how to access this or where to place a vacuum hose to try and suck this stuff out?

9292A75D-BC2F-4DB5-B3B1-528993740692.jpeg

So I have a yellow lab and he sheds quite a bit. The hair manages to find itself all over my Model 3 but I’ve been vacuuming regularly and have been able to stay on top of it. However I’ve noticed recently that a few hairs have somehow managed to make their way to the center brake light housing. I have no idea how they got in there and also have no idea how to vacuum it out. Anyone know how to access this or where to place a vacuum hose to try and suck this stuff out?

View attachment 304223
Right after I had my windows tinted, there was some condensation in this area, and I had the same question, about how one would go about cleaning this area, if needed. The condensation went away on its own, and I forgot about this, but still a good question.