TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Clear Bra installation / Clear Bra North Dallas

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Zane Wells, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Zane Wells

Zane Wells New Member

I would like to share a positive experience with you all about a clear Bra facility I used called Clear Bra North Dallas.

www.clearbranorthdallas.com

I originally met the owner Brent via email with an estimate request. The contact was professional and fast.

I did go out to his shop in Argyle to see his work, the shop was full and his work looked excellent.

My model 3 is Black, so I asked Brent about marks and other issues when installing PPF on a blk car.

Brent went into great detail about the installation and showed me a blk Ferrari he just finished with no marking and the installation looked as if nothing was there.

When I explained to Brent my car was being dropped the following week he gave me his personal cell phone number and asked me to update him in the delivery time.

Once I took delivery Brent reassured me to call him and bring the car right over so I didn’t have to drive it any further than I had to.

Clear bra North Dallas has two locations so which ever location had the room according to Brent.

I did call Brent as I was taking delivery and he had me bring the car to Carrollton.

I had Brent install a full front with Suntek Ultra and ceramic coating to the rest of the car and tint. Lots to know about the rear window as well. I didn’t realize how complicated the rear window was as it is 5’ long. I had a one piece rear window tint added, no seam.

Feynlab heal lite ceramic coating which self heals scuffs and scratches was used for ceramic.

Believe me when I say this, the installation was PERFECT! I was blown away. This was the second time having clear Bra installed on a car and this was on a whole different level than the first install I had in California.

The reason I share this is Tesla tried sending me to a place called speed shield in Addison. Tesla pushed real hard for me to go there, strange... as if they are receive a referral fee.

Nevertheless speed shield was contacted, the prices are way to high, and not very willing to answer questions, and booked.

While I was there two of speedshield customers were complaining about their installations being bad.

I looked else where and found a very professional person at Clear Bra North Dallas.

Clear Bra North Dallas is the real deal. Love this place and will certainly use them again in the future.

Attached Files:

2. eightysix four

eightysix four New Member

Can you give a ballpark on how much you spent?

3. Trevor B

Trevor B Active Member

And how much you were paid to post this glowing review?

4. James Moore

James Moore Member

Sarcasm will get you no where:) Great crew over there. This is one of the many reason I stay away from forms.

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

There is no way that Tesla gets any kind of “referral fee” from a wrap shop. That’s not sarcasm, that’s just reality.

6. bollar

bollar Disgruntled Member

Yes, some Tesla employees at Plano and Cedar Springs heavily promote SpeedShield.

7. James Moore

James Moore Member

Tesla does push hard to promote speed shield or specific employees. and certainly Tesla Corp does not accept kick backs, believe me individual employees do. There are many good installers in town. I have used w few of them and no issues.