Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clear Bra installation / Clear Bra North Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to share a positive experience with you all about a clear Bra facility I used called Clear Bra North Dallas.

www.clearbranorthdallas.com

I originally met the owner Brent via email with an estimate request. The contact was professional and fast.

I did go out to his shop in Argyle to see his work, the shop was full and his work looked excellent.

My model 3 is Black, so I asked Brent about marks and other issues when installing PPF on a blk car.

Brent went into great detail about the installation and showed me a blk Ferrari he just finished with no marking and the installation looked as if nothing was there.

When I explained to Brent my car was being dropped the following week he gave me his personal cell phone number and asked me to update him in the delivery time.

Once I took delivery Brent reassured me to call him and bring the car right over so I didn’t have to drive it any further than I had to.

Clear bra North Dallas has two locations so which ever location had the room according to Brent.

I did call Brent as I was taking delivery and he had me bring the car to Carrollton.

I had Brent install a full front with Suntek Ultra and ceramic coating to the rest of the car and tint. Lots to know about the rear window as well. I didn’t realize how complicated the rear window was as it is 5’ long. I had a one piece rear window tint added, no seam.

Feynlab heal lite ceramic coating which self heals scuffs and scratches was used for ceramic.

Believe me when I say this, the installation was PERFECT! I was blown away. This was the second time having clear Bra installed on a car and this was on a whole different level than the first install I had in California.

The reason I share this is Tesla tried sending me to a place called speed shield in Addison. Tesla pushed real hard for me to go there, strange... as if they are receive a referral fee.

Nevertheless speed shield was contacted, the prices are way to high, and not very willing to answer questions, and booked.

While I was there two of speedshield customers were complaining about their installations being bad.

I looked else where and found a very professional person at Clear Bra North Dallas.

Clear Bra North Dallas is the real deal. Love this place and will certainly use them again in the future.

Attachments

• 698BD1FF-D9CF-436F-AEF5-50353BA4089E.jpeg
    698BD1FF-D9CF-436F-AEF5-50353BA4089E.jpeg
    463.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Informative
Reactions: sweetneet
Went to SpeedShield and got my Model 3 matte wrapped with a chrome delete and window tint. Couldn't be more delighted. The car really pops now. These guys really know Teslas, by the way. They've done hundreds (probably more). Also saw Aston Martins, Porches, etc as well but definitely comfortable with Teslas which have their challenges. Couldn't rec higher!

Reactions: DeepSpaceMine
Went to SpeedShield and got my Model 3 matte wrapped with a chrome delete and window tint. Couldn't be more delighted. The car really pops now. These guys really know Teslas, by the way. They've done hundreds (probably more). Also saw Aston Martins, Porches, etc as well but definitely comfortable with Teslas which have their challenges. Couldn't rec higher!

I'm looking to get my Model & fully wrapped in "stealth" PPF. If you don't mind me asking, about how much did you pay for yours?

Thanks!