Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate Keeper Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new 2023, 1,100 miles, Up to date firmware, reboot multiple times, so annoying...

Any advice? Thank you in advance.

366361958_1018764526240635_3275844931037986322_n (1).jpg

If you access the service menu, you can try to reinstall your current firmware. I received the same error when I had my windshield replaced. The steps are all over the forum, but essentially go to "software" page, hold finger on Model S for a few seconds and when you release it should ask for a password. Type "service" and it will bring you to service menu. On front screen you will see the reinstall firmware button. If that does not work you will need to setup a service appointment. Also, before you do it, you will see the service alerts and you can take a pic and search for the specific error code...

Good luck!!

Bij mij was de sensor achter de spiegel gemold bij het vervangen van de voorruit. Binnenwerk van de spiegel is trouwen ook geknoeid door ondeskundig losmaken met een grote waterpomp tang...... Maar deze zal worden vervangen door autoglastotaal ........als het goed is