Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coil over guys - favor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took off my UP springs and put the factory ones back on, as my son is now getting more into mountain biking, ad I need the ground clearance. Unfortunately, my spring compressor broke in the process (my fault, impact galled threads). Had one spring 180 degrees off, and managed to rotate it, but I tore the rubber that goes between the spring and the top of the strut assembly. Service center told me I needed to schedule an appointment, and have the part I wanted, or at least have a picture. They don't have diagrams, they can't look up parts (really!???). So, do any of you happen to have your old springs laying around where you could take a picture of that rubber washer thing? I'm assuming you are wanting to keep all of that in case you sell the car. If anyone would be willing to part with one, I'd be interested in buying it, as well. TIA!

Those pieces aren't sold seperately by Tesla, but maybe you'll get lucky and they will have some laying around. This is a screenshot from the Tesla Electronic Parts Catalog available to the public. I'd show them that and tell them it is either the rubber on top or below the spring!

1677015978576.png