Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colored PPF?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
G’day fellas. I am waiting for my model Y and i started to research PPF providers in Sydney. On one thread there was a mention of a colored PPF that is available so wondering if any of you tried it and if yes if u can share some details including the experience, price, and the vendor/brand. Cheers!

Suntek and Flexishield are available in Australia. Flexishield is very new in Australia and comes in many colours.
I encounter stones flicked from trucks in where I live, so I find them useful in preventing stone chip damage.
The preparation is equally important to the PPF quality, so make sure the car is well prepared before applying the PPF.
I have Suntek satin white on my Y, Flexishield blush pink on my M3P.

Attachments

• 30FE9BB2-68C2-447E-9E4E-50D85BB21956.jpeg
    30FE9BB2-68C2-447E-9E4E-50D85BB21956.jpeg
    348.5 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: Novatec
Suntek and Flexishield are available in Australia. Flexishield is very new in Australia and comes in many colours.
I encounter stones flicked from trucks in where I live, so I find them useful in preventing stone chip damage.
The preparation is equally important to the PPF quality, so make sure the car is well prepared before applying the PPF.
I have Suntek satin white on my Y, Flexishield blush pink on my M3P.
Could I ask how much the satin white costs? Also do they tell you that it lasts forever or is there a limited lifetime?

G’day fellas. I am waiting for my model Y and i started to research PPF providers in Sydney. On one thread there was a mention of a colored PPF that is available so wondering if any of you tried it and if yes if u can share some details including the experience, price, and the vendor/brand. Cheers!

Stek make a fashion range that has some colours in it as well as their normal patterns, matte and clear etc. Hydrophobic Self Healing Paint Protection Film | STEK USA

It's a fairly common well regarded brand here in Oz for PPF.

Could I ask how much the satin white costs? Also do they tell you that it lasts forever or is there a limited lifetime?
It’s mate’s pricing, 6K. i do know similar joints are quoting 8K for Suntek, 10K for Flexi, in Sydney and Melbourne. I’ll stay a mile away if someone tells me it lasts forever. Like a good ceramic coating, preparation is key. Standard warranty is 9 years for both. I had one on my SQ7 for 7 years and is still hydroponic when I took it off, because the buyer requested for its removal. It will not leave marks or peel the paint off, unless it is not factory paint beneath or the wrong adhesive is used.

Reactions: blubbernator