Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colour code for grey turbine wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I have a set of silver arachnid wheels I want to powdercoat grey, I really love the grey oem colour tesla uses. Does anyone know the colour code from prismatic powders that is very close?
Thanks all!

Did you ever end up powder coating? What color? Did you put clear on top? Any photos? We're you pleased with your decision?

6AE45DC0-3149-41F9-93B2-430E226AE451.jpeg
Did you ever end up powder coating? What color? Did you put clear on top? Any photos? We're you pleased with your decision?
I went with evo grey from prismatic powders with a clear coat over the grey. I’d say it’s very close to Tesla’s grey, I’m very happy with the end result.

• Informative
Reactions: drew.c and BHCLUC
  • Informative
Reactions: drew.c and BHCLUC
Thank you! Are those OEM Sonic Carbon center caps? And are those powder coated break pads? Any idea what color? Did you use clear?
The center caps are actually Tesla’s OEM M3 caps as my rims were silver, can’t powder coat the caps. The brake pads are painted by a guy here in Toronto, does awesome work, powder coated my rims also. As far as the color for the pads I’m not sure, just a red, lol. He laser cut the tesla logo basically a sticker, I’ve had them for a year now to put on the pads.

The center caps are actually Tesla’s OEM M3 caps as my rims were silver, can’t powder coat the caps. The brake pads are painted by a guy here in Toronto, does awesome work, powder coated my rims also. As far as the color for the pads I’m not sure, just a red, lol. He laser cut the tesla logo basically a sticker, I’ve had them for a year now to put on the pads.

Awesome, thank you. Knowing that the center caps are OEM shows how close the colors are.