TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Complaints Enquiry

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Bludev97, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Bludev97

Bludev97 Member

Hi all. I had some issues with my delivery and Tesla said they'd take care of them but now my DS is trying to ignore some of my concerns. I really don't want to deal with her anymore because her attitude is lousy and oftentimes I feel like I can't really communicate with her. What are the normal channels for complaints? The person on the CS hotline was equally useless. Who up in the management chain can one write to in order to be taken seriously. Thanks in advance for your replies. I'm not just complaining or venting for the sake of it but it really is an issue they created and now they want to wash their hands and pretend it's my problem.

2. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

I suggest you ask your DS to have her supervisor/manager call you.

3. ediot

ediot Member

do you use twitter by any chance?

4. samleemc

samleemc Member

Go to the Tuen Wan showroom, and ask to see their delivery manager. This is how issue usually got solved.

5. Bludev97

Bludev97 Member

I wrote a lengthy email and asked to speak to the DS' supervisor as advised. He was very professional and got the loaner arranged. I got the loaner today. Hopefully, the alignment issues will get fixed in a few days.