Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Complete Brake Upgrade Option for Model 3 & Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. Its unlikely you will be able to edit those "reserved" posts for very long, just FYI. Thats not the way the owners of TMC have this setup. I know that in other forums people do that so they can edit them later, but that isnt going to work here, as the posts will lock after "some period of time" of which I am not sure of.

You also wont be able to edit that first post after about 5 minutes from posting it, so if you were intending to put more information in there you wont be able to do that.

Hi. Its unlikely you will be able to edit those "reserved" posts for very long, just FYI. Thats not the way the owners of TMC have this setup. I know that in other forums people do that so they can edit them later, but that isnt going to work here, as the posts will lock after "some period of time" of which I am not sure of.

You also wont be able to edit that first post after about 5 minutes from posting it, so if you were intending to put more information in there you wont be able to do that.
Thanks for the head up, but so far we seemed don't have a problem in editing them, maybe we are a sponsor?

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
New low price* for CTS-V big rotor kit.

RB was the first but still is the best brake developer for Tesla.
This kit has a proven record of installations (among other retrofit kits we offer) since the introduction of Model 3.

*Pricing is for you to compare other what's available although other associated components is highly recommended for the same successful installations like other M3 owners.

Summer Brake Sales!!!

Use coupon code "M3-20" for 20% discount on ALL brake products (except CCB brakes.)

Use coupon code "M3_CCB-15" for 15% discount on ALL CCB brake products.

• Sales ends August 31, 2022
  • Quantity limits to stock only (no backorders are accepted)
  • Once items are sold out they can no longer be available for ordering.

New low price* for CTS-V big rotor kit.

RB was the first but still is the best brake developer for Tesla.
This kit has a proven record of installations (among other retrofit kits we offer) since the introduction of Model 3.

*Pricing is for you to compare other what's available although other associated components is highly recommended for the same successful installations like other M3 owners.
Use "M3-20" for a 20% (Summer Sales) Discount.
Your cost $1,168.00 for a pair CTS-V BBK rotor kit, plus ALL other M3/M3P brake products.
Quantity limits to stock only.