Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confusion in comment thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderators, explain to me on this thread why my posts keep getting deleted, and why you hijacked my original post. It seems that you are attempting to take credit for my post by putting my first post under your headline. This is deceiving and misleading as if you had the scoop first, which you clearly didn’t. Nor did you confirm with me any information, but decided to move my post to make it appear you were first, this taking credit. That’s worse than FraudyFred.

Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk told employees in a note that it’s time to go “all out” and move the Tesla Semi to “volume production.” “It’s time to go all out and bring the Tesla Semi to volume production,” Musk said in the note reported by Reuters. “It’s been in limited production so far, which...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2020/06/10/musk-rallies-tesla-team-to-get-semi-to-volume-production/"]READ RELATED ARTICLE[/WPURI]

How did you post this at 9:20pm on Tuesday June 9 when Elon sent the email at 9:24pm? So not only did you edit my original post to make it look like you had the scoop, but you edited your post time? That’s pretty unethical....

@GigaGrunt No one is claiming any scoop. This is a forum. Threads on the same topic are often merged, which is what happened with the comment thread of the blog post.
As explained in a notification you should have seen, your two-word post got overwritten by a software glitch. (We're working to update soon.) I had to manually go in and separate the posts. The blog notification was placed first because the first post doesn't show up on the front end.

Reactions: Electroman
@GigaGrunt No one is claiming any scoop. This is a forum. Threads on the same topic are often merged, which is what happened with the comment thread of the blog post.
As explained in a notification you should have seen, your two-word post got overwritten by a software glitch. (We're working to update soon.) I had to manually go in and separate the posts. The blog notification was placed first because the first post doesn't show up on the front end.

software glitch....

Explain how your post time is prior to Elon sending out the email? I’ve confirmed the sent time is 9:24pm.

Reactions: kengchang
OP - please don't invent conspiracy theories where there is none. No I am not a moderator, but there have been other instances I recall where blogs were created and threads moved under that to have the discussion in one place. No big deal.

Also what is the 'scoop' and 'taking credit' you are talking about? We all source our information from somewhere in the internet and post here - unless you have an inside source within Tesla. So rarely or never a scoop breaks out here in TMC. TMC is known for indepth and highly analytical discussions on Tesla topics, not for scoops. Click bait journalists and Twitter personalities look for early scoops.

OP - please don't invent conspiracy theories where there is none. No I am not a moderator, but there have been other instances I recall where blogs were created and threads moved under that to have the discussion in one place. No big deal.

Also what is the 'scoop' and 'taking credit' you are talking about? We all source our information from somewhere in the internet and post here - unless you have an inside source within Tesla. So rarely or never a scoop breaks out here in TMC. TMC is known for indepth and highly analytical discussions on Tesla topics, not for scoops. Click bait journalists and Twitter personalities look for early scoops.

I am the inside source...I posted about the Semi production prior to any one else because I rec'd the email....conveniently TMC mods placed their story at the top of my post, and moved my comments to another thread. Without knowing these things, the average user sees the post, assumes TMC broke it...they changed times around on the posts to make it appear that I posted after the fact...but keep believing TMC isn't trying to make itself relevant...

Reactions: Electroman