Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Considering a Matte PPF wrap? Here's all the colors!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UAP_YYC

Former Vendor
Dec 30, 2019
Calgary
Hello Tesla Motors Club!

Matte wraps are becoming more and more popular as an eye catching, stand out from the crowd, option when considering a paint protection film wrap.

Here at Ultimate Auto Protection, we offer Xpel Stealth Matte wraps along with a whole range of other services for your Tesla. If you've considered a Matte wrap but aren't sure what it will look like on your color, worry not! We have compiled a selection of some of the Model S/3/X/Ys we have wrapped, in all the colors available for you!

Xpel Stealth is an opaque Paint Protection film, that when applied to your car, takes your existing paint color, and transforms it into a matte version. It is backed by a 10 year manufacturers warranty, and our installs are backed by our limited lifetime installation warranty!

Other services we offer include: ceramic coating, tint, vinyl, clearplex windshield film, powder coating, autobody repair and paint, and more!

We hope you enjoy this selection of our previously wrapped Teslas!

Let's start off with Deep Blue Metallic:

DSC03509.jpg

DSC03443.png

DSC03110.jpg

DSC03176.jpg

Black:

DSC09843.jpg

DSC09800.jpg
DSC09781.jpg

DSC09813.jpg

Last edited:
Does Matte PPF require special care to maintain the Matte effect, like can I use automated car wash or does standing water need to be immediately wiped from the surface.

From our point of view, no special care is required, I'd assume the same would be in climates that have more of a winter then us on the wet west coast :)

Exactly right. We find Stealth wrap actually cleans up easier than gloss as the top coat isn't sticky. I had my personal car wrapped in stealth for years and it was such a pleasure and easy to care for. It also hides dust and dirt so you're not washing it as much. That subtle effect is just so mesmerizing.

20200426 UAP BP 0131-Edit INSTAGRAM.jpg
20200426 UAP BP 0113-Edit INSTAGRAM.jpg
20200426 UAP BP 0107 INSTAGRAM.jpg

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Exactly right. We find Stealth wrap actually cleans up easier than gloss as the top coat isn't sticky. I had my personal car wrapped in stealth for years and it was such a pleasure and easy to care for. It also hides dust and dirt so you're not washing it as much. That subtle effect is just so mesmerizing.

View attachment 634204 View attachment 634205View attachment 634206

I'm in love with the orange... I have a new satin orange shop car coming this spring, if all works out :p