Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Conspiracy theories about Model S fire in Kent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think some short trew a gigantic molotov coctail under the cars and it exploded bigtime, the driver just noticed a minor bump, and thought it was some kind of metal.

When he pulled over the short caught it on camera and posted it on youtube and got rich.

What's the thread about? If meant seriously, let's stick to one thread; if having fun the thread should go off topic......
There are at least 30 posts in the Short Term investment thread and elsewhere involving conspiracy theories about why the event happened. I'd prefer to see them moved here rather than scattered about.

Bonus request: Find my response to the "wtf how did he know the car was new" video suspicion (and move it here) and you'll be my best friend for an hour. Clarification - "the one with the words" (lol) about the driver and friend thought processes, not the one with the picture from the video.

Last edited:
You've missed the Boeing connection entirely. The real target here is SpaceX which is in competition with Boeing for launch services. By giving Tesla an incendiary reputation, they're hoping to cause SpaceX to lose launch contracts since they not only use lithium batteries, their entire tank system is lithium alloy!

Obviously, if Tesla can't keep their lithium batteries from catching fire, what chance does SpaceX have of keeping their rockets from catching fire? It only stands to reason.