Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cost of waranty work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you had warranty work done and was there a cost? I had to have warranty work on the arm rest and I either had to drive 160 mi to a service center or pay$100 to have them come and fix it, or fix it my self. I called the service center tec. and on the phone we fixed it (had to take off the driver side arm rest and put two screws back in.) the tec. was very willing to help and nice. But what happen to we will come and fix it for you if it breaks?

Dave

Have you had warranty work done and was there a cost? I had to have warranty work on the arm rest and I either had to drive 160 mi to a service center or pay$100 to have them come and fix it, or fix it my self. I called the service center tec. and on the phone we fixed it (had to take off the driver side arm rest and put two screws back in.) the tec. was very willing to help and nice. But what happen to we will come and fix it for you if it breaks?

Dave

Hi Dave,

Apparently Tesla changed their policy.

Service plans

An excerpt from the above page:

Tesla Ranger service may be available in your area. Service begins at $100 per visit and increases based on your distance from the nearest Tesla service center.

Larry