Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coworker With A C6 Z06 Keeps Wanting To Race

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still say you got him. Just because someone adds upgrades to their car doesn’t mean they can drive it. M3P is a no brainer, slam peddle and go. I would eat Hellcats all the time in my M3LR. Race him and film it so we may enjoy.
Right everyone works on their cars doesn't mean anything :)

1651533633061.png

If this guy can drive semi-decently, he will rip the Tesla out of the water. A stock C6Z does 0-80 in the same amount of time a M3P does, this one's modded.
You drive the road. As mentioned upstream, extra HP does no good if you can't get it to the ground. Really hard to beat how well a Tesla launches so quickly and consistently every time.

If this guy can drive semi-decently, he will rip the Tesla out of the water. A stock C6Z does 0-80 in the same amount of time a M3P does, this one's modded.
When someone says they want to drag race until 80 mph, typically it's not who reaches 80 mph faster, but who is ahead at 80 mph. A M3P should be ahead on the streets by the time the Z06 hits 80 mph.
This video is a FBO z06, the same as what OPs opponent has, vs a M3P. It even has the same tires. The Z06 caught up almost every time, but the M3P was easily ahead by 80 in every race but the 40 roll.